A Message to Our Patients Regarding COVID-19
At Now Hear This®, our patients and team are like family. During these last few weeks, we have been focused on doing all the things we need to do to keep you, our family, safe and healthy.
We activated our preparedness plan several weeks ago, and we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation.
We know our patients need us. That is why our team is working hard, and we plan on remaining open during this crisis.
- Masks are mandatory for all who enter.
- Use of air-purifying machines in waiting area and treatment rooms.
- Cleaning commonly used areas after each and every patient including: our front door, hand sanitizer bottles, patient waiting area, chair in patient waiting area, bathrooms, sound booth room, treatment room, door handles, ink pens, and clipboards.
- Scheduling appointments 15/20 minutes apart from each other thereby allowing only one patient in our clinic at a time.
- Partnering with our suppliers to replenish high demand items so they are in our stock and available for you.
- Mailing accessories, batteries, and other needed items to our patients.
- Eliminating anyone with any COVID symptoms to enter our clinic.
- Posting numerous flyers/posters at every sink and around our clinic educating and reminding all the steps they need to be taking to be safe and healthy and prevent the spread of this virus.
- Providing handouts to all our patients and vendors who enter our clinic about COVID-19.
- Encouraging our team to closely monitor their health and wellbeing.
- Asking our team to notify us and stay home if they or someone in their household is sick or has any of the COVID symptoms.
- Teaching our patients how to use masks properly when using their hearing aids.
- Encouraging all to follow the CDC suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
We thank you for allowing us to serve you. Be safe and healthy. Now Hear This®.
Take Action on Your Hearing
Hear From Our Patients
“I am so thankful to Now Hear This® Audiology. It is the best practice around and has the most sophisticated technology in the country. My audiology care is second-to-none.”
– Alison W.