What Makes Us Better?
Introducing AccuFit®: Find a Perfect Fit for Your Hearing Aid
Modern hearing aids are amazing. BUT NOT if your hearing provider is using guesswork to adjust them. Enter the science of AccuFit®, our exclusive digital acoustic measurement system. To see how it is different, and how it makes all hearing aids deliver the most clear, comfortable sounds possible, click on this short entertaining video to the right.
How it Works: Compatible With Any Hearing Aid…Even if Purchased Elsewhere!
- We measure a personalized TruTarget® prescription based on your personal sound preferences.
- We VERIFY the hearing aid is producing the correct sound in your ear, using a specialized acoustic measurement system.
- This is the most accurate way to fine-tune hearing aids, giving you the best possible hearing with no frustrating re-visits to “get it right”…even if they were purchased elsewhere.
- We Don’t Make the Hearing Aids. We Make Them Work Better.
What Do I Risk With an Improper Hearing Aid Adjustment?
- Significant life-changing cognitive and memory consequences
- Disappointment with the investment you made
- Frustration with your hearing professional
- Less social interaction and personal isolation
- Insufficient stimulation to the hearing part of your brain
Brent C. Read More"When it was time for another hearing aid, I was mainly driven by cost. I could not afford to get another one from the same manufacturer." - Brent C.
Frank T. Read More"They were talking about the technology that they had that was the only practice in the country using it." - Frank T.
Millie Read More"The first time I wore my new Phonak behind the ear hearing aids to church, I was wondering whose magnificent voice that was." - Millie
Allison K. Read More"I no longer have to worry about being in a noisy restaurant or missing whispers. It is that discreet, that comfortable, that much a part of me." - Allison K.
Carolyn G. Read More"With my mother living alone, I thought it was extremely important for her to hear sounds in the house." - Carolyn G.
More Patient Stories
Who Is Now Hear This®?
Raleigh, NC Audiologists & Hearing Aids
Now Hear This® is a specialized audiology clinic delivering the absolute best in hearing, hearing aids and hearing healthcare. We can make that promise because we are the only clinic in America using a new FDA-cleared medical device as part of our exclusive AccuFit® technology. AccuFit® allows us to guarantee that we will make your hearing aids work better if at all possible, even if you bought them somewhere else. Our mission and our vision is to help you and every patient hear their very best. A number of our patients now refer to their aids as their own “hearing bionics” because they work so well!
Our Raleigh, NC audiologists also offer these hearing services in addition to hearing aids:
- Tinnitus assessment and treatment
- New hearing aid prescriptions and fitting
- Guaranteed improved performance of hearing aids purchased elsewhere
- Custom hearing protection and products for musicians
- Aural rehabilitation
When you come to Now Hear This®, you’ll receive comprehensive hearing care only from a true audiologist who will ensure you have the best hearing aids in Raleigh for your lifestyle and needs.
Our audiology team is so confident in our AccuFit® that we even offer a money-back guarantee if we can’t make you more satisfied with your hearing aids!
Come to Now Hear This®: Raleigh’s Preferred Hearing Clinic
At Now Hear This®, we know that the quality of the hearing aids is only part of the story. We remove the risk of your being unhappy with underperforming hearing instruments and reduce the risk of more serious medical consequences, by adjusting and fitting them with our AccuFit®. Don’t miss out on conversations, meetings, or the subtle sounds of everyday life — say goodbye to underperforming hearing aids, with help from the experienced Raleigh audiologists at Now Hear This®. Schedule an appointment today.
Our clinic on Creedmoor Road is easy to find, has great parking, and is conveniently located to serve patients from Raleigh, Durham and the entire Triangle area. Our audiologists are proud to provide Raleigh hearing aids and hearing services for adult patients age 18 and over — contact us today to learn more or to schedule an appointment!